Zheting is an associate at the firm’s Vancouver office.
Zheting’s practice focuses on all aspects of commodity tax, including the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), Goods and Services Tax (GST), provincial sales taxes, and customs law. Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, Zheting practiced in-house with a Crown corporation in Toronto.
- J.D., University of Victoria
- B.A., University of British Columbia
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, CBA Commodity Tax Subsection
- Member, BC CBA Taxation Law Section
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers