John Gregory practices principally out of our Vancouver office. John’s practice focuses on personal and corporate taxation, estate planning, corporate reorganizations, and international tax planning.
John advises a number of private business groups and high net worth families on tax matters. Their businesses are involved in various sectors including real estate development and investment, hospitality, agriculture and entertainment.
John has served as a senior rulings officer with the Canada Revenue Agency in Ottawa. He has also served as an instructor in the Faculty of Commerce at the University of British Columbia.
- B.B.A., University of Wisconsin, 1978
- LL.B., University of British Columbia, 1982.
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, CBA Tax Subsection
- Member, British Columbia Bar, 1984
- Member, Ontario Bar, 1992