Gloria is an Associate practicing in the firm’s Toronto office.
Gloria’s practice includes corporate tax advisory, tax planning for individuals and trusts, business structuring, and tax dispute resolution. She is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, Gloria was a summer and articling student at an international law firm.
- Osgoode Hall Law School, 2017, JD
- Queen Mary University of London, 2016, LLM Exchange Program
- Western University, 2014, HBA
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation