Noah is a partner practising in the firm’s Toronto and Vancouver offices.
Noah’s practice focuses on all aspects of commodity tax, including Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax, provincial sales taxes and property or land transfer taxes, including Vancouver’s vacancy or empty homes tax, B.C.’s foreign buyers tax and speculation tax and Ontario’s non-resident speculation tax.
Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, Noah practiced corporate/commercial and real estate law at a large regional firm. He has written a series of books and articles on various issues in those and other legal areas.
- B.C.L. and LL.B., McGill University (graduated with distinction, degrees in common law and civil law)
- B.A., Concordia University (Political Science)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, CBA Commodity Tax Subsection
- Member, CBABC Taxation Law Section
- Member, Jewish Lawyers Association of BC