Natasha Kisilevsky is a partner in the Vancouver office specializing in taxpayer representation and litigation matters. She is also the Director of Associate Development for Thorsteinssons.
Natasha has been practicing tax law since her call to the Bar of British Columbia in 2007, including a year in the tax litigation section of the Department of Justice. She has appeared in the Tax Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the Provincial Court of British Columbia.
Natasha has received numerous awards for academic achievement, including prizes in taxation and business law.
- B.A.(Hons), McGill University (Major: Philosophy; Minor: Science, concentration Mathematics)
- M.A., University of Toronto (Philosophy)
- Doctoral studies, University of British Columbia (Philosophy)
- LL.B. (Co-op), University of Victoria (Co-op placements: Woodward & Company LLP, British Columbia Prosecution Service - Nanaimo regional office, POLIS Project on Ecological Governance)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Executive, Canadian Bar Association BC Branch Tax Section
- Member, Canadian Bar Association BC Branch Tax Section
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Practitioner Coach, UBC Bowman National Tax Moot team (2015)