Kyle is an associate at the Toronto office of Thorsteinssons.
Kyle’s practice focuses on domestic and international tax planning for individuals, trusts, and corporations, including succession and estate planning, reorganizations, business structuring and representing taxpayers who have disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Kyle is a co-presenter of the “Law for Accountants” course offered by the Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario, is a contributor to several tax publications, and is a member of the Toronto Young Practitioners Steering Committee of the Canadian Tax Foundation.
Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, Kyle practiced with the tax group of a large national law firm, where he focussed on domestic and international tax planning. He was also a clerk at the Federal Court of Canada.
- In-Depth Tax Course, CPA Canada
- J.D., University of Manitoba
- B.A., University of Manitoba
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Canadian Tax Foundation, member of the Toronto Young Practitioners Steering Committee
- Canadian Bar Association: Tax Law Section
- International Fiscal Association