Ken Jiang is a partner at the firm’s Vancouver office.
His practice focuses on corporate and personal tax planning, international tax planning and representation of taxpayers in disputes with Canada Revenue Agency. Ken is fluent and proficient in Chinese (Mandarin).
- In-Depth Tax Course, CPA Canada
- J.D. with Distinction, University of Alberta (Dean’s List, Ogilvie LLP Scholarship in Law)
- B.Sc. with Distinction, University of Victoria (Biochemistry)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Tax Subsection