Chris Marta is an associate practising in the firm’s Vancouver office.
Chris Marta’s practice focuses on domestic and international tax planning for individuals, trusts and corporations. He also represents taxpayers in their disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, Chris completed a judicial clerkship at the Tax Court of Canada and practised in the tax group at a large national law firm.
Chris is licensed to practice law in both British Columbia and Ontario. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Professional Accountant.
- In-Depth Tax Course, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- J.D., University of Western Ontario (graduated with distinction)
- Hon. B.Comm, McMaster University (graduated summa cum laude)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of Ontario
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario