Brittany Rossler is an associate working out of the Toronto office of Thorsteinssons LLP.
Brittany’s practice focuses on all aspects of tax litigation and dispute resolution.
She has represented clients in appeals before the Tax Court of Canada, Federal Court of Appeal, and various levels of provincial courts on a wide range of international and domestic issues. She also assists clients throughout the CRA’s administrative processes and has drafted successful submissions for audits, objections, voluntary disclosures, and taxpayer relief applications.
Practising primarily in income tax and indirect tax disputes, Brittany also has experience assisting with tax planning and preparing legal opinions.
Before joining Thorsteinssons, Brittany worked at the affiliate law firm of a big 4 accounting firm and clerked for the judges of the Tax Court of Canada.
- In-depth Tax Course (Parts I, II, and III), CPA Canada (completed)
- Tax Law for Lawyers, Canadian Bar Association (completed)
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (2020)
- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa (cum laude)
- Master of Arts, University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Concordia University (with distinction)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Canadian Tax Foundation, Member
- The Advocates’ Society, Member
- Law Society of Ontario, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member