If a year is to end with something that causes a bang, then the decision in Minister of National Revenue v. Iggillis Holdings Inc. and Ian Gillis Et Al., 2016 FC 1352 did just that. In reasons that are ambitious,…
- Recent News From the CRA: No Appeal Against the BP Canada Decision From the Federal Court of Appeal and More Enforcement Against Aggressive Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt