A corporation that qualifies as a CCPC enjoys a number of benefits under the Act. One has to do with the right to claim refundable ITCs in respect of qualified scientific and experimental research activities. If the corporation is funded…
- Recent News From the CRA: No Appeal Against the BP Canada Decision From the Federal Court of Appeal and More Enforcement Against Aggressive Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt