When the right to challenge the enforcement of a tax debt expires for whatever reason (say because of a failure to pursue a timely objection or appeal to an assessment, or because of an unfavorable court decision), there is one…
- Recent News From the CRA: No Appeal Against the BP Canada Decision From the Federal Court of Appeal and More Enforcement Against Aggressive Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt