Kyle’s practice focuses on personal, corporate and trust planning for high net worth families, professionals, and owner-managers and their businesses, both domestic and international. He advises on corporate reorganizations, purchases and sales of businesses, investments and real estate, estate planning, professional incorporations and structuring of professional groups, and represents taxpayers who have disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Kyle is a contributor to several tax publications, presents for the Canadian Tax Foundation and the Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario, and is a current member of the Toronto Young Practitioners Steering Committee of the Canadian Tax Foundation.
Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, Kyle practiced with the tax group of a large national law firm, where he focussed on domestic and international tax planning. He was also a clerk at the Federal Court of Canada.
- In-Depth Tax Course, CPA Canada
- J.D., University of Manitoba
- B.A., University of Manitoba
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Canadian Tax Foundation, member of the Toronto Young Practitioners Steering Committee
- Canadian Bar Association: Tax Law Section
- International Fiscal Association