Florence Sauve is an associate practicing in the firm’s Toronto office.
Her practice focuses on all aspects of taxpayer representation and tax litigation and also includes personal and corporate tax planning. Before joining Thorsteinssons LLP, Florence clerked at the Tax Court of Canada.
Florence was called to the Ontario Bar and the New York Bar.
- B.Soc.Sc., University of Ottawa (International Development and Globalization; Gold Medalist)
- LL.L., University of Ottawa (Gold Medalist)
- J.D., University of Ottawa (National Program; Gold Medalist)
- LL.M., New York University (International Taxation; Hauser Global Scholar; Fulbright Scholar)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society