Jennifer Flood is an associate practicing in the firm’s Vancouver office.
Jennifer’s practice focuses on taxpayer representation and tax litigation (including civil and criminal matters), and also includes personal and corporate tax planning. Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, she worked as a law clerk at the British Columbia Court of Appeal. She completed her articles at Thorsteinssons and was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2015.
- J.D., University of British Columbia (competitor in the Donald G.H. Bowman National Tax Moot; recipient of numerous awards including highest academic standing in her second year of study)
- B.Sc. (Honours, Physics), Queen's University
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation Young Practitioners Vancouver Chapter Steering Committee
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (Taxation Section)