Jennifer Flood is an associate practicing in the firm’s Vancouver office.
Jennifer’s practice focuses on taxpayer representation and tax litigation, including both civil and criminal matters. She advises and represents clients in the course of tax audits, appeals, criminal investigations, and prosecutions for tax evasion and related offences. She has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia. She also writes on a variety of tax issues and her work has been published in Thomson Reuters’ Tax Times and the Canadian Tax Foundation’s Canadian Tax Highlights.
Prior to joining Thorsteinssons, Jennifer clerked at the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
- J.D., University of British Columbia (competitor in the Donald G.H. Bowman National Tax Moot; recipient of numerous awards including highest academic standing in her second year of study)
- B.Sc. (Honours, Physics), Queen's University
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Former Member, Canadian Tax Foundation Young Practitioners Vancouver Chapter Steering Committee
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (Taxation Section)