The BC government recently congratulated itself on the apparent effects of its controversial decision over the summer to impose an additional 15% property transfer tax on purchases of real estate in Metro Vancouver by foreign buyers. Since then, the…
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt
- Non-Arm’s Length and Section 84.1 in Poulin v. The Queen, 2016 TCC 154