If a year is to end with something that causes a bang, then the decision in Minister of National Revenue v. Iggillis Holdings Inc. and Ian Gillis Et Al., 2016 FC 1352 did just that. In reasons that are ambitious,…
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt
- Non-Arm’s Length and Section 84.1 in Poulin v. The Queen, 2016 TCC 154