The decision of the Tax Court in MacDonald earlier this year (2012 TCC 123) has prompted quite a lot of discussion among tax professionals. The case seems to take the debate about the legitimacy of dividend stripping to a new…
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt
- Non-Arm’s Length and Section 84.1 in Poulin v. The Queen, 2016 TCC 154