In Alexander College Corp. v. Canada, 2016 FCA 269, the Federal Court of Appeal recently overturned the Tax Court of Canada on the issue of whether a private college offering an associate degree program must charge GST on its…
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt
- Non-Arm’s Length and Section 84.1 in Poulin v. The Queen, 2016 TCC 154