A corporation that qualifies as a CCPC enjoys a number of benefits under the Act. One has to do with the right to claim refundable ITCs in respect of qualified scientific and experimental research activities. If the corporation is funded…
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt
- Non-Arm’s Length and Section 84.1 in Poulin v. The Queen, 2016 TCC 154