When the right to challenge the enforcement of a tax debt expires for whatever reason (say because of a failure to pursue a timely objection or appeal to an assessment, or because of an unfavorable court decision), there is one…
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt
- Non-Arm’s Length and Section 84.1 in Poulin v. The Queen, 2016 TCC 154