On January 1, 2016, new rules relating to the taxation of trusts came into force in the form of subsections 104(13.3) and (13.4) of the Income Tax Act (Canada) (the “Act”). We have previously discussed the effect of…
- New Limits Upon 231.1(1) Audit Powers
- Will BC’s Foreign Buyers’ Tax Administrators Please Speak Up?
- The End of Advisory Common Interest Privilege in Canada?
- Federal Court of Appeal finds Associate Degree tuition fees are GST exempt
- Non-Arm’s Length and Section 84.1 in Poulin v. The Queen, 2016 TCC 154